How to Register
To register or add yourself to a wait list:
- Visit our Course Schedule
- Click on "Register" or "Waiting List" for a course section (this will direct you to the main Single Sign On (SSO) page)
- Log in to SSO
- Click "Register" if there are seats available, or "Add to Waitlist"
- You will receive a confirmation email for your registration and/or wait list addition
Note: You cannot simultaneously be enrolled and waitlisted for the same course (meaning that upon registration in any section of a particular course you will be removed from the waitlist for that course).
- Log in to TrainTraq
- Click the "Home" tab
- Find the section labeled "Registered In Classroom Course Sections" and click "Go to Registered Sections..."
- Click the "Drop" button for the course that you wish to drop (courses that begin today can only be dropped by the EOD registrar)
- You will receive a confirmation email for your cancellation
In order to avoid a $35 cancellation fee, please cancel your attendance prior to two business days of the scheduled workshop or course. If cancellation is made the day of a scheduled session time or if participants do not show up for the session, the full price of the workshop or course will be billed. If you are absent from work and cannot attend due to illness or an emergency, your supervisor may email us at EODinfo@tamu.edu (within seven days of the course date) to request that the fee be waived.
Course rates may differ depending on if you are employed by Texas A&M University or Texas A&M University System.
Entering a payment account
When you register for an EOD course with a cost and/or fee the first time, you will need to save a payment account into the TrainTraq registration system. We accept 8- to 13-digit FAMIS account numbers and TAMUS account numbers as payment for Professional Development courses. FAMIS account numbers consist of a two-digit system part number, a six-digit FAMIS number, and then you may also have a five-digit support or project number (_ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _).
Some courses build on the skills gained from another course or are based on previous experience.
- Prerequisites are listed for each course.
- Students should check prerequisites before registering for class.
- If you are not sure what courses you've taken with us, you can either view your transcript in TrainTraq, or check with our registration personnel.
- Some courses have prerequisites that are listed as "strongly recommended." This means that instructors of these courses will assume that if you are enrolled in the course, you have taken the recommended prerequisite or have a strong grasp of the material.